Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy day and quiet for Jim



I went to see Jim at 9:00 this morning. I should have know he would be sleeping. Neither of us are morning people. I had decided to go to K2's Saturday crop and catch up on things. That is why I was there so early. I just let him sleep. Tonight when I went back he was sleeping again. I don't know if he'll remember I was there but I held his hand and I know he felt my strength. He is healing and he heals better when he sleeps according to the doctors so I rarely wake him up if he is sleeping. Vital signs are all good so I'll rest comfortably tonight.
Rick and Heather's house is really coming together. Rick put the tile floors in last weekend. He did this instead of paying extra for the upgrade. Way to go Rick. Their walkthrough is next Sunday. I can't believe they built this house in two months.
I'm off to bed and I do not have to get up in the morning for the first time in two weeks. Don't call me I'll call you.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Patty,
Loved your gallery display, you have some wonderful ideas that result in beautiful layouts. Glad to hear Jim is doing well.
Hang in there!
Charlene