Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Off the Vent


Jim was off the vent for several hours yesterday. He was in no distress and looked really comfortable. They put him back on because I was leaving and it was shift change and they would be distracted. Today they are taking him off at 9:00 and are going to watch him closely to see if he can stay off all day. There are several medications Jim can not take when he is on the vent but Dr. L has ordered them topically to get him back on them. They should be in today.
This is my red cardinal. She is still in love with the car and that is driving me crazy. No she has found the window to my scrap studio. I have put that reflective window covering on this window to protect from the sun. But what this means is that my red cardinal can now see herself and flys into this window. She is going to hurt herself.
I'm up early because Misty has gone to the beauty shop. She is getting washed and cut plus having her toenails clipped. I'll take a photo later and show you her look. Off to wash the floors while she is not here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty - she is a he! I am almost positive. The she's are not as red. He is probably looking for a girlfriend!

That is great news about Jim getting off the vent. Baby steps are good.