Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Update


I keep thinking of happier times and this photo makes me smile. Jim was so happy that day. It was Thanksgiving 2006 and we were at his brother Bob's house to celebrate the day.
Today Jim was not really responding to me. He would open his eyes but would then fall back asleep. He does look peaceful and not in pain. Teresa talked to him today and he kept rubbing his head on the phone and there was a slight smile. Teresa he loves you so much.
He opened his eyes for the nurses and was able to nod his head that he did not need any pain meds and for that I am thankful. His vital signs are still in the normal range but his blood pressure has dropped slightly.
I gave you the wrong cell phone number: 941-350-1367
For me I sit and hold his hand and tell him I am right there for him and that I love him. He's still with me but I feel his hand slipping away.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Thinking of you as you go through this difficult time. Stay strong and know that God has a plan for each of us.