Friday, March 14, 2008

Jim much better



Now that the antiobiotics have kicked in Jim is feeling much better. He's alert and looking good. You can really tell when he is feeling better because his eyes have an intensity that lets you know that he is listening and watching to what is going on around him. During his time with the fever his eyes are glassy and sometimes non-responsive. Well we'll see how this goes. Today we should have the results of the 24 hour urine test. If he goes over 15 they will stop the dialysis. The last test he was at 14. Hi urine output for this test was 3 liters. In fact in dialysis yesterday they did not take anything off of him only did the cleaning.
I'm having a little tussle with the hospital. I made an official complaint to the hospital regarding the errors in his health care. They are now paying me back for that. Misty is no longer allowed in the hospital. They say she can carry infection down the hall. They have also told Jim's favorite nurse that she can no longer care for him. Their reason is that she is not charting proper information. Today Jim and I will review his medical records. More on this later.
I have a sinus infection. It is awful. I know it is because everything is blooming here. The oak trees are in full bloom and so are the fruit trees and I have three of them surrounding my house.

No comments: