Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Last night I just didn't have it in me to blog. I was tired and went to bed. Jim had a good day yesterday. All of his vital signs are normal and that continues this morning. The antibiotic is keeping this infection at bay but these infections continue to mutate and are consuming him. He is on every antibiotic known to man and yet we can't keep them down and they keep mutating. He is Jim right now and I am enjoying the time with him. He is tired is at peace with what is happening I believe. When he looks scared (and I can tell when he is) I hold his hand and tell him how much he is loved and that I am right there by his side and that we are in this together. I continue to tell him that I will be alright and he will always walk beside me.

I pass on to him every ones messages and their prayers.

The phone number in Jim's room is 941-342-3129. My cell phone is 941-350-1377. This is different because I washed my other cell phone. If anyone is looking for me these are the numbers that most likely will find me.

No comments: