Friday, March 28, 2008

Eye of the Hurricane


Another photo that makes me smile.
I feel like the hurricane came on shore and that we are now in the eye of the storm. Everythings is calm and Jim is doing just fine. He was much more alert today than he has been the last two days. I feel like we can communicate and he hears what I have to say. Today he kept telling me to go home. I guess he knew it was Friday and I go to the local scrapbook store every other Friday and today was my day. I told him I would go and would see him later.
Tonight when I went back at 10:30 he was awake and watching the Memphis game. I think he was a little disgusted with this Donaldson team that keeps winning and beating our teams. He was happy to see me and I know that by the big smile he gave me. Vital signs were all in the normal range so we are in the eye of the storm
I did go to the crop and got a couple layouts done but was not real productive. I was happy to just sit and enjoy the night away from my troubles. Everyone at K2 is so wonderful and I thank God everyday that I have found your friendship. You have supported me all the way and I am blessed by you.
Thank you Jackie for taking Misty home with you today. It was really great not to have to worry about her today.

2 comments:

Patricia8 said...

I'm sorry to not catch up with you at K2 but have been reading your blog and you are in my thoughts.

mama j said...

How are you today?