Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally Donaldson Loses


Today Jim and I were rooting for Kansas to beat Donaldson. Yeah Rock Choc J Hawk Go KU. Some of you may know that I spent sometime at Kansas on my way to my degree. Loved Kansas schools. In our Sweet 16 pool we have all 4 of our teams in the final 4. First time ever. In the big pool we have 3 of our 4. Thanks Team Cohen for this.
This photo was taken at Jim's niece's graduation party. What a fun day that was. Jim was so proud of you Jackie.
Today Jim is about the same. We did have some problems. Temp 100.5 but came down when I put the fan on him. Heart rate over 100 but now down to 87. BP was running between 85/65 to 70 over 45 with stolic between 72 and 63. I was with him all day and he slept 90 percent of the time until my last half hour there then he was wide awake. He has turned his days upside down. Remember I told you he was awake at midnight last night. The doctor says that Jim is on his own timetable and all we can do is enjoy our time.
Thank you Jackie for making me breakfast and dinner. What would I do without you.

1 comment:

mama j said...

You crack me up--so glad to get rid of "that" team....it's Davidson--you disliked 'em so much, you've called them Donaldson several times! LOL! I'm glad, for yours and Jim's sake-that they're "outta there..." That'll be a fun memory for you too.....

Sounds like you're taking good care of Jim.....can even bring his fever down.....he's blessed....

Sleep in tomorrow, since he has his days mixed up.....and spend more time in the p.m. w/ him....

Maybe I'll see you around this week-hoping to get by K2 sometime (Sat all day!!!!)

xoxo!