Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where have the photos been?



You may have been wondering where the pictures have been. I have actually been scrapping but just haven't taken the photos. The first layout is of my team from the Sarasota Regional Bridge Tournament. Gina, Kay and Jan. I have the best time that week. We may not have been at the top of our game but we sure had a great time being together. The second layout is one that I have wanted to do. It is going back to the basics of colored pencils, water colors and a bunch of embellishments. Just a fun layout that took almost an entire crop to finish. Yes and I did drag all of my stuff there and never touched most of it.
Well guess what? Jim was so much better on my second visit today. The doctor was right, 24 hours after the pik line was out he was feeling so much better. We watched the 4:30 Jeopardy and he was mouthing the answers. Can you believe that. He also stayed awake another two hours. He has not done this for awhile. A gastro doctor came in an evaluated whether to put another feeding tube in. He is going to get with the surgeon. Kidney doctor in and he is doing another 24 hour urine as I type this. Jim may come off dialysis. Keeping my fingers crossed. So for tonight all is well.
I was so energized by this visit that I met up with my sister tonight and we went bicycle riding. Legs are sore tonight but who cares. We meet again tomorrow night. Misty loved riding in the back and did not jump out once. Thanks Teresa for the great pick up session yesterday. I needed that. What can be better than a little gab session. Love you.

No comments: