Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Little Warm Here in Sarasota





It's a little warm here in Sarasota today. It hit 80 degrees and frankly that is a little warm for this time of year. The sun was shinning and all you wanted to do was be outside. I told the doctor today that I just wanted to throw open the windows (they don't open at all) and let Jim feel the wonderful sunshine and fresh air. She said: let's see how the week goes and maybe next weekend we can get him outside.
These are the 4 layouts I did Saturday at the crop. The first two I copied from Nikki who is an amazing designer at K2. I knew I had the perfect photos to copy her layout. The second two layouts are mine with a variation on Nikki's design. I had to use all of the left over paper because I didn't use it all on the first two layouts and why waste the paper when I still had photos.
Jim is doing fine but a little sleepy still. He finally was awake for my second visit today. He was a little worn out so we just watched TV. Had a conversation with Dr. L and she let me know what her schedule would be basically and how I could reach her. She wants to have a consultation with a digestive doctor to see what we can do about feeding Jim. There is a procedure they can do at HS and that may work. It's another form of feeding tube. The nurses screwed up the stool test this weekend. He was supposed to have a 3 day stool test and basically they took it Thursday and just plain forgot Friday and Saturday. This means we will have to start over. It makes me so mad when basic stuff is forgotten. I'll have another talk with Tim in the morning.
I spent most of the day at the hospital today and then just having some down time which was sorely needed. I even fixed myself a steak on the grill for dinner. Off to read my book. I hope everyone has a great week. Jim and I are planning on a good week ourselves.

No comments: