Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've been tagged.

Tag I'm it.
OK, so I was tagged by Charlene who was tagged by Kim who was tagged by Aimee, who was tagged by Paula, who was tagged by Celeste, who was tagged by Tina, who was tagged by Angie and that's all I know. So I have to share 7 things, some random, some weird about myself then pick some buddies to tag then leave a message on their blog then they get to share. So here I go:

1. I lived 5 blocks from the Leavenworth Federal Prison while I was growing up.

2. I was a certified Life Guard, Swimming instructor and trainer for new life guards for the American Red Cross. I saved one person who hit her head on the bottom and was not breathing when I brought her up.

3. I loved college. In fact I went to 7 colleges and universities before I graduated. I wanted to stay in school forever. I was also an ADPi.

4. I can't stand milk and am freaked out if it even touches me.

5. I love to play bridge or any card or board game.

6. I was a girl scout all the way through high school.

7. I was an avid water skier when I was growing up. The worst moment when I was young was when my mother sold our water ski boat. The doctor had told my mom it had to go because of my father's heart condition. We spent all the time we could on water ski's.

I'm not sure who has been tagged but I think I'll tag Millie, Linda, and Dana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy Carzy Crazy! We ahve so much in common! I too life guarded through out college, got my silver award in GS, missed my gold because of paperwork, and was an ADPi! Pi lOVE MY SISTER! No wonder we get along! I hope Jim's temp gets under control. Have a good evening! Diamond Girl!

Cheers!
Amanda