Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally some good news

I talked with the kidney doctor today. Yea the kidneys are working much better. They are going to cut Jim's dialysis from three days a week to two. The dialysis takes so much out of him so this is really good news for a change. Dr. L. today said they may want to put the feeding tube in next week. Dr. N the surgeon will be in on Monday. They are hoping to do this at HS. They will put this in the small intestine instead of the stomach because it is safer and less prone to infection. Ji was comfortable and slept most of the day. I had basketball on for him and I could tell everyonce in a while he was getting into the game. Tomorrow we'll have selection Sunday for him. I'll see what he thinks about the pool.

I went to Red Lobster tonight for dinner with my Mom, Sister and friend Barbara. I had not been there for a while but the biscuits are still just as good as I remember. I had the Lobster and Shrimp pasta and it was great. Afterwards we came back to my house and played cards. Mom I finally beat you. Yeah Patty. Misty is now zonked out from all of the attention.

No comments: