Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You For The Love





I want to thank everyone for the friendship and love you have shown to me and our family. I can't tell you how much it means to me. Today I worked on the details that go with the death of a loved one and that kept me busy.
Around 4:00 I just didn't know what to do with myself. I have been going to the hospital every day and now what do I do. I decided to do what I have been doing every Wednesday and that was to go to Scrap and Dash at my local scrapbook store. I did what I love and that is to scrapbook the ones I love. It was very calming and the love I find there is wonderful.
Once again my sister made dinner for me and Mom was there along with our friend Barbara and Misty kept us entertained. Thank you Jackie for all you do.
Some of you have asked the addresses for next week. First Congregational United Church, 235 Keniworth, Elmhurst, IL 60126. 630-832-2580 The Brauer House, 57 N. Hillside, Hillside, IL. 708-449-8900.

No comments: