Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dialysis Cut Down


The doctors have decided that Jim's kidneys are working much better and have decided to cut dialysis from 3 days to 2. Good news for a change. Jim is strong willed and he will decide if he wants to get better or not. During dialysis today he was not as responsive as he has been during the past week. Hope it was just the dialysis that was draining him and not the infections.
So did I say yesterday that winter was here. Only a high of 67 today. I even wore long pants and the walk tonight was really chilly.
Went to bingo tonight and we were losers. One guy won 4 bingos. He was Mr. Piggy.
I'm still working on my digital class. I'm using some of Jim's old photos. I thought it would be fun to highlight some of his earlier years. He seems to enjoy them when I take them in for him to see. Night all.

No comments: