Saturday, April 5, 2008

Recharged Batteries


Ok I woke up today and was feeling lousy. I don't know if I had a bug or the stress had gotten to me. So I decided today I needed to recharge my batteries. I did not leave the house except to take Misty out in the backyard. I did not get dressed. I did not comb my hair I just vegetated and you know what I now feel better. I even cancelled out of the all day crop at K2.
I did not go see Jim today because for just today I was not any good for him. The nurses put the phone up to him and I told him that I wasn't feeling well and I would see him tomorrow. The nurse said he nodded. I did check in with them every couple of hours and he is fine. He had dialysis and the took 1.5 litres off of him. No temp and vitals are good. Tomorrow I will bring him sunshine.
Some wonder how I have handled Jim's illness and how I have stayed so strong. I don't know how but I have found the strength. Friday I snapped. I snapped at my wonderful daughter in law. I snapped at the nurse and I knew it was time for a time out. So after 12 hours of TV and just handing out I think I can face the world again. I still have laundry to do. I still have floors to clean and I still have a house to clean but these to shall wait.
The layout above is from my new photoshop class that started last Monday. It took me all week to do the 10 tasks for this layout. It is completely digital. It has 35 pieces to make up this one layout. There are so many things I learned doing this layout. I did not know that this photoshop software would allow you to do so many things. I still have 4 or 5 more projects to do just to complete this first week of class. The class runs 4 weeks so I guess I better catch up.
It is pouring outside right now. Thunder and lightening. What a great way to end a perfect rejuvenation day.

No comments: