Friday, April 4, 2008

We Had Another Day Together


I have decided to celebrate everyday that I get to spend with Jim. Right now he is stable and is holding his own. We do not know how long this will last. I am going to love him and enjoy each day. There are to many disappointments in life to do otherwise. I have been wallowing and came home and went to bed at 6:30. This is not me. This is not what Jim would want. I am going to get myself together and face each challenge throw at me head on. I am there for you Jim and I will not fall apart. Hold my hand and the two of us will face this together. How does the song go, "I will celebrate my life with you . . . "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great attitude! It is perfectly normal to go through many emotions when things get rough. But you are doing a wonderful job! I hope to see you at the crop tomorrow.

Teri

mama j said...

One day at a time...I know you know that....but, enjoy each moment NOW...b/c the NOW is the most important....((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you are posting. What a beautiful bride you are and how happiness is just oozing from this picture. You are allowed to feel any way you want! If you want to throw a plate do so! You do not have to be superwoman! You are doing the best you can, there is no written guidelines on how to deal with something so personal. I wish you strength and comfort. Pi love,
amanda