Monday, April 14, 2008

"Truly An Amazing Man"


I keep practicing on my digital layout class. I haven't started today's class because it is going to be so intense that I just didn't want to start today. Maybe tomorrow. This was a prompt from this weekend's assignments.
Dr. L wasn't back today from her vacation but lo and behold I did talk with Dr. H. To quote him, "He is truly an amazing man. It is going to take an even bigger bug to bring him down." He went on to say that Jim is "very" stable and his kidney function is returning. He is meeting with Dr. L and the kidney doctors in the morning to discuss his situation and possible discontinuation of dialysis. So you know what I know. He's awake and alert. Wants to go home!!!!! He asked me to take him home today. If only I could I would do it for him. The lung doc told me today he's improving and his vent status is good and continuing to improve. Yes he is an amazing man.
Winter has returned to Florida. It is currently 63 degrees outside and we only had a high today of 65. Now that is winter for us. It is so wonderful to have this break in the heat. Last week we hit 90 and you know that will continue until October. I am doing all of my outside chores this week. I got the porch clean and the carport. Picked fruit. Yes I still have several hundred oranges still on the tree. Orange juice anyone?
Misty and I took a walk and she played by the lake. It is so good for both of us. Just got back from the night walk and it was a little chilly out there. Night all.

No comments: