Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jim enjoying Masters


Jim was thoroughly enjoying the Masters today. I could tell because I was talking to him and he said don't talk so much. It was hard to figure out but I finally got it. 24 hour urine came back and his clearance is up to 19. Last week it was 10 so we are going the right way. They are going to do another one tomorrow and are considering taking him off of dialysis.
Jackie (my sister) left today to go see her son Rick. Now most of us know when to visit different cities based on what is going on. Jackie is not a golfer so she didn't get it. My nephew lives in Augusta. Now do you think this is the best weekend to go there. I told good luck and have a good time. Before she left she visited with Jim and told him she was going out of town and he better be good while she is gone. I hope he was listening.
This photo is of the bougainvillea that is in my yard. It is so beautiful right now. So for now all is well.

No comments: