Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Morning


I just wanted to share this layout. It is my 2nd layout in my Digi in Deep class that I am taking. This lesson started on Monday and I have just completed it. Remember this starts with a white sheet of paper and I had to place, draw and manipulate all of the elements just like I was scrapping with paper.
I just checked on Jim and he is doing fine. About the same as yesterday. I am off in a little while to see him. I probably won't be posting tonight because I am going to go to Scrap Therapy at K2 tonight. It is from 3 until midnight. Lots to do.
Plus my big challenge today is no water pressure. The entire complex is without pressure. In the shower you just get a dripple and the tolets aren't filling. Guess it's a good day to be gone all day.

1 comment:

Nikki Cleary said...

you are doing better than me-LOL i am still reviewing now were rockin... hoping to get to the new class by friday!!
See you soon.