Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Change


There was very little change today except he may have been a little more tired. I played "guy" for him. I was switching the channels between the Masters, the Cubs and the Socks. Since the hospital remote doesn't have numbers you have to go up and down. What a pain. They need new remotes to mimic the "guy" thing.


Temperatures cooled today. 87 yesterday and 68 for a high today. I wish this would stay around. I took advantage of the cooler temps and planted some flowers in my planter in from of the house. Misty tried to help but we had a good time anyway.


Thanks Mom for making dinner, the shrimp stir fry was great. I don't know if I shared with you that my sister brought me flowers during my melt down last week. Love you Jackie and they are still pretty.

e.

No comments: