Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jim is such a strong man


This is a picture from lunch yesterday. Here you can see where we ate and how close it is to the beach. Actually it is right on the beach.
Today Jim was awake in the morning, asleep in the afternoon and awake at night. His BP fluctuated today. Sometimes 95/72 other times 70/55. When I kiss him his heart rate fluctuates. It is really fun to watch the monitor and then kiss him again. So today we did a lot of kissing. He had a temp mid afternoon but it was back down before dinner. It is so hard to watch him go through all of these changes. Sometimes I see in his eyes such strength and will to fight this battle and other times like when he has a temp I see despair. This is all so unfair.
Tonight we had dinner at my sisters. Gitta and I picked up some steaks and we cooked them on the grill during a thunderstorm. The lightening was incredible. Misty did not like it at all. When I picked her up to take her to Jackie's there was a big thunder crash. She trembled all the way to Jackie's house and then I still had to calm her down. And tonight she was not having that wet grass.

No comments: