Monday, April 7, 2008

Go Kansas


Rock, Choc, Jayhawk, Go K U. Tonight is the finals and let's hope Kansas comes out on Top.

Today Jim was amazing. He was just like his old self. Everyone was in total amazement.He has not been this good since before Christmas. He was awake. Interested in what was going on and he was back to pushing my hand away when I was fussing over him. No temp and his vitals were good. Another amazing thing from 6 to 6 he peed 2200 cc's. I love these days because he is so there and my Jim.

We are watching this carefully because they are doing a 24 hour urine test again. They started this test yesterday morning but the CNA pitched the urine last night so they had to start over today. I sometimes wonder what these people are thinking when there are signs everywhere and the urine bag is sitting in ice.

Off to the watch the game. Go Jayhawks. (I spent two semesters at Kansas University.)

No comments: