Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jim Is Now With God


We lost my loving Jim last night. The doctors were right when they told me it would be up to Jim when he would decide to go. He was fine when I left him at 6:00. By 8:00 his blood pressure was dropping. I went to the hospital and his BP was dangerously low. While I was there he responded to me and the pressure came up somewhat. I left him about 10:30 thinking he would be OK. By 12:30 he was gone. I went to him and said one last good bye. I told him how loved he was and that he would always walk beside me. I had also told him this earlier.
I will be taking Jim back to Chicago for a memorial service. Once I know the details I will let everyone know.

His struggle is over and he is now with God. Go in peace my love and know that I will always love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Patty my heart is breaking for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers. Rest in Peace Jim....
Candie

Patricia8 said...

I am so sorry to read of your loss Patty, I will be thinking of you, and, if I can help in any way, please get my number from K2. (something that needs doing while you are away - anything.)
Patricia

mama j said...

Oh Patty-I've been thinking about you all day and "felt" the need to check your blog--I am so sorry! I will email you--if you need help w/ your dog or anything, let me know. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Patty, I am so sorry. I wish you and your family peace and comfort during this really hard time. He is in peace and no more pain. May the next few weeks you have the strength and courage to do the hardest thing in your life. Thinking about you.
Amanda.