Sunday, April 6, 2008

We watched the cubs win today


Now this layout is part of my class. As part of this week's lesson we had to do another layout on our own. I only had to peek at the video's twice to complete this layout. Tomorrow I begin week 2 and have two assignments from last week that I still haven't done.
When I went in to see Jim today he had a fever of 99.8 and when I left it was 100.2. They were going to give him some Tylenol. He vitals were in the normal range otherwise. He slept through most of my visit. I put the cubs game on and thought maybe he would listen. Around the 3rd inning someone hit a home run and wow his eyes opened and he watched the TV. A least I know he was listening. By the end of my visit he was more awake and we were able to talk a little. His talking is more mouthing words and me trying to figure out what he is saying. It's easy to understand I love you and kisses when he puckers up. Love this guy.
Tonight my mom made a pot roast with all of the fixings. Thanks mom for dinner, it was great. We then played some cards and just relaxed. It rained the entire time we were there. I think the rainy season is here a little early.

No comments: