Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still at Sarasota Memorial


Look at this. I scrapped tonight and did not use my grandchildren. I have been doing pages of Jim and I. I love to take these in and show him because we relive the memory. This lay celebrates the wonderful party Larry and Adrienne threw for us before we left Chicago. The food was fantastic.

Jim is still at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. They want to even out his breathing a little bit after he asperated his food on Sunday. Also the infectous disease doctor wanted to try a new antibiotic. He had been doing some research and wanted to try something new. He was in good spirit and we talked about his Fantasy Team and the loser pool. He picked Atlanta for this week. He told me to go with the Lions. He watches so much ESPN that he has the inside track. Hopefully he will be able to go back to Healthsouth tomorrow.

For me I worked on the kitchen and am getting there. Misty and I went out for a long run for her. Me in the cart and she runs. I can't run a dog anymore but Jim's cart makes it easy to do. AFter 9:00 here there is no one out so we have the roads to ourselves. She also likes to chase the ducks. I'll have to take a picture of her and the ducks. The last thing Jim said to me today was go home and take a nap. Well ran out of time for the nap but I'm off to bed now.

No comments: