Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Jackie! I can't believe we are in the same city for your birthday. This has not happened since we were very much younger. I hope you have a really great day and enjoyed your surprise at work. I'll see you for dinner. It is so great to be living so close to you and just spending time together. Sometimes we were worlds apart but we have always been close. I love you.
Jim is doing about the same. A priest came to see him this morning and prayed with him and gave him communion. You could tell this really meant alot to him. He was very focused on the priest. Later in the afternoon my Luthern pastor came to visit. He also prayed with Jim and asked for all the help we can get. Both of these visits were meaningful to Jim. He was on the CPAP vent today which is better than yesterday. The Pulminary tech gave him some breathing exercises to do that may help get him back on his speaking valve. His new bed didn't come but hopefully tomorrow. I just talked to his nurse and he's being a little stuburn tonight. They want to turn him and he keeps waving them away and says he's comfortable the way his is. That's my Jim.
As for me I went shopping today. That always makes a girl feel good. Played Bingo tonight at our club house and won one bingo and the raffle for a free bingo pack for next week. So today was a pretty good day.

No comments: