Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catching Up Sunday


Today was a catch up day. Time to try and clean he house, change the sheets, and get some laundry done. I accomplished about half of this. I did get 4 more doors painted. Only 2 to go. So it's now 11 pm and the clothes are in the dryer. Misty's been walked about 4 times and she is good for the night.
This is afun layout I did of Lucas this weekend. He loves his silky. I actually got 21 layouts done. That's a great result for me.
Jim had a sports bar thing going on in his room today. On one TV he had the Bucs Game and the other TV he had the Colts game. Sorry but no Bear coverage here today. They are now doing 3 dressing changes a day on his bedsores. This is tough on him but he is holding up. He is also on 4 antiobiotics that have been ordered for 8 weeks. He has been on them 2 weeks now. Dr. Liggett told me today he is stable and that they are watching him closely for any changes. He was off the vent for an hour and a half today. Small steps they say. The infection is still in his chest and into the bone and we can only hope the antiobiotics work. They are the strongest that is available.
I have a busy week this week so I am off to bed. I am trying to figure out something special to celebrate Jim's and my anniversary on Wednesday. Any suggestions. A candlelight dinner is out so I need suggestions.

No comments: