Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back at Healthsouth


Jim is back at Healthsouth as of today. Before he went back they took out the tube that was draining his gall bladder. They believe this has healed. Tuesday they did a sonogram, no baby, and yesterday they did a CT scan. It's amazing, something has healed.
I really don't know much more than I did yesterday. Dr. Hume is going to be in tonight as review his case and Dr. Horwitz will be in tomorrow. AFter they confer I'll talk to Dr. Hume and see where we are. He is on vent assist which is almost like a CPAP machine. He breaths on his own but if he needs help it is there. He was comfortable but hungry. He wanted graham crackers and pizza. I hate having to say no to him.
No much up for me. I couldn't sleep last night. It was 4:00 before I went to sleep. Was ready Death Witness. It was really good and I finished it. Played Hands and Foot a card game at the clubhouse today. Thank you Jackie for making me dinner. It is always appreciated. I continue to work on the kitchen. Good night all.

No comments: