Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Missing all my guys


As I sit here tonight I'm thinking I miss all of my guys. These three little boys and my wonderful husband. All of these boys have slept in my big king size bed and it is lonely there all by myself. I keep telling Jim he has to come home because Misty has gotten very comfortable on his side of the bed. The three little boys were so cute when I tucked them into my big bed. They loved jumping on such a big bed. Last night when I was talking to their mother, Teresa, I could hear them in the background yelling to me, "Love you grandma." They were jumping on the trampoline and just giggling away. I need trampoline photos Teresa. Get that camera out and shoot some for me. YOu know the email address.
Jim was doing a little better today. He was back on pressure support which is better than yesterday. Tomorow he is supposed to get a new bed. It is some kind of waterbed that will be better for the two bed sores. His stomach hole is healing nicely. The infection continues to be a problem but they are trying some new antiobiotics. They did a bunch of blood tests so we are waiting on the results. The neck seems to hurt him more than any other part of his body but he only takes pain meds at night.
Today I finished painting the walls in the kitchen. I only have the doors left and those are almost done. It has taken me two months to get this done. This would have made Jim crazy if he'd been here.

No comments: