Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jim is getting lighter


Jim is losing weight little by little. This is a good thing because he is not losing it fast as many sick people do. He's gradually losing a pound or two a week and the doctor says that this is a good thing. He's about 240 right now.
Kidney doctor is hopeful that the urine test will show some cleansing of the toxins. We can only hope. He's up to about 800 cc's a day. Good.
We are still having trouble with the vent. They are going to try him again after dialysis.
Played with my digital scrapbooking today and came up with this adorable page. You just have to love babies.
I'm off to a comedy show at Camelot East next door. My sister is in charge and she assigned me as the photographer. Hope it cheers me up because I've been a little down today and yesterday. But I'll get it together. Hoping for a 8-3 square win tomorrow.

No comments: