Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cardinal In Love with our Car





A cardinal has fallen in love with our car. Now you would think this is cute and fun to watch. Well it is to a point. The cardinal picks at the mirror because it is in love with itself and now I am afraid that it is going to break the window. This has been going on for over a week now. Any suggestions anyone. My sister says I should cover the mirrors but I keep forgeting.

This is a paper layout I did last week of the boys squeezing orange juice. I squeezed some this week and boy is it good.

The bridge tournament has really started bad for my team. We were knocked out of the first knockout today by Ken Wolpert and team. Actually we were crushed. Then we played the swiss and lost our first 3 matches but finally won the last match. Tomorrow we start a new knockout and hopefully things will go better. It was fun seeing so many old friends from around the country. For you northerners. Don't you love our weather.

Gina and I went to see Jim after the second session. He was not having a good day. He had spiked a temp of 101.3. The nurse told me she had checked him not a half hour ago and he was fine. Then the temp. He just wanted to sleep and was not much interested in anything we had to say. Of course we had lots of new gossip but he said tell me tomorrow. The neurologist was there while I was there and he said the dilatin seems to have stopped the seizures and that is good. He will continue to monitor Jim. Jim told the nurses today that he wanted to go play bridge and when they wouldn't let him he became a little troublesome and uncooperative. Well I can't blame him. More tomorrow.

No comments: