Saturday, February 9, 2008

Negative on CT Scan


The results are back on Jim's CT scan and it was all negative. Everything is normal. The results of the EEG are not back so I don't have those results today. Jim did spike a 102 temp at 6:00 tonight but when I went back at 9:15 it was 99. Sometimes Jim just gets hot. I gave him an ice bath and turned his fan on. The nurse gave him asprin and that seems to bring it down. They did all of the normal cultures when this happens. The doctor things it is probably the dialysis line. He does not tolerate needle sites for long and this line has been in for a month now and probably will have to be changed on Monday. We hope it is that simple.
Jim was in a good mood today. We watched a movie during my first visit. Later in the day we just hung out after I gave him the ice bath. The last visit I just checked on him and tucked him in for the night.
For me I had a scrapbook class in the afternoon. Misty and I went for a walk and then I met Mom and my sister for a movie. We saw Fool's Gold. It was a fun movie just to get your mind off of your troubles. It was a a typical Mathew movie.
This is the last of Lucas's digital pages. Next week I'll have Joshua pages. Plus tomorrow I'll post all of the paper pages I did this week. Have a happy Sunday.

No comments: