Monday, February 18, 2008

Gina Arrived Today



My friend Gina arrived today and we have been talking non stop so it is great fun. We went to see Jim and he was so happy to see her. I could just see him perk up. Gina said to me (now she has not seen him since he has been sick) that he looked so much better than she expected. And it is true he looked great today. Plus he was in a really good mood.

New Today. They moved Jim to a private room. He is now in room 2005 which is directly across from the nurses station which is really good. They needed his room for two admissions today and neither of them matched Jim so now he has a private room. He seemed happy with the room change and like his new digs.

Jim was also off the vent today for two hours while I was gone. This is great. They are going to work with him all this week and see if they can get him off the vent.

I will not be seeing him much this week. I'll only be able to go in the evenings. We have to play tomorrow morning at 10:00 and then again at 2:30. This will pretty much be our schedule for the week. We'll get done about 6:15 and then we'll eat and go to see him.

Right now Misty is sleeping with Gina. I don't know what is going to happen when I go to bed. Hopefully she'll want to come in with me. This is another digital layout. This week will be Jack. Jack I may not get to it everyday but maybe you'll get two weeks that way.

No comments: