Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to Bingo


I missed bingo last week because of the bridge tournament but made up for it today by playing and getting to yell BINGO. I won $30. What fun. Jackie was there but Mom wasn't. Don't know why but will find out tomorrow.
Jim was a little sluggish today. He had dialysis early today and it just wiped him out for the day. He was breathing kind of hard and was having trouble focusing. His vital signs were normal though.
My friend Jan loaned us here 4 DVD set of the Dog Wisperer. We watched several chapters and are reallying enjoying this. This is season 1. It airs every Friday night on the National Geographic channel. If you are bored with today's TV check it out. This guy is really good and even if you don't have a dog you would enjoy the program.
For those of you that have called me in the last 10 days I have not forgotten you but have been so busy I have just not gotten back to you. I will by the weekend. Love to all.

No comments: