Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Time With Jim Today


I got to spend a lot of time with Jim today. I took Gina to the airport and then went to see Jim before bridge. It was good to see him during the day.
After bridge I went home and got Misty and we spent several hours with him. He was doing just fine. I talked with the wound care nurse and she said he is doing fantastic. The butt wound is now a third of the size that it used to be. The chest wound is healing nicely. In fact she was thinking of taking up a pool to guess the day it would close. I asked her if she knew what was going on down at the sternum. She said she doesn't know but she is hoping that it is healing. She said there was much less drainage and that is a good sign. I asked her if there was something she could insert to find out and she said she wished. I guess Jim's not a cake. He hasn't been off the vent because he is borderline on his oxygen levels. They told me that this week while I was there they would work on this.
I loved this photo of Jack and Manny. I just had to do a digital page of this photo. See you tomorrow on the web.

No comments: