Monday, February 11, 2008

Where did Monday Go?



Where did the day go? I woke up late so got a late start. I was up at 10 and at the hospital by 11. Then played bridge and back to the hospital. Then to my sisters for dinner. (Jackie thank you it was great.) and home at 8 pm. Whew where did it go. I did not do a digital layout today. Sorry Josh but I will tomorrow. These are two layouts I did over the weekend.
Jim is fine. He was off the vent for both of my visits. Yea. Things are going fine. He is going to the hospital tomorrow to have his pick line moved. They can no longer do this inhouse because his arms just can't take it. The reason for the temp on Saturday was that something is growing in his blood and that indicates the pick line. It will be much easier on him to do it at the hospital. It took them 3 hours last time to get the new line in and that is too much.
I talked to the case worker today about the lack of communication with the doctors. I asked her to set up an appointment with Dr. Hume for tomorrow. He called while I was out today but I told Linda that I insist on a face to face meeting tomorrow. No more excuses from Dr. Hume. I told her that he has a responsibility to keep me informed and he has not been doing this. I will dog him tomorrow until he talks to me. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Patricia8 said...

Wishing you luck but you are in the right here so stay strong (says she who's a total wimp when it comes to doctors!) ... good luck with the bridge - looking forward to hearing about it!