Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dayton 500 is On


Jim is quite happy today because the Daytona 500 is on and the pre-game show kept him really busy. If fact it was pretty good because they highlighted 50 years of the Daytona.
Jim was off the vent for over an hour today. Everyone was pleased with this. He even had me raise the head of the bed all the way up and he never does this. He wanted to have a good view of that race.
All of his vital signs are normal and he's feeling pretty good.
As for me I'm getting ready for company. My bridge partner Gina is coming tomorrow for a week of bridge. We are going to have a really great time at the Sarasota Regional. Now I have to go clean the house and do laundry.

1 comment:

Patricia8 said...

Good luck with the tournament Patty - and thought you might like to know that the 12x12's are on sale at the scrapbookpictures in case you want some of your digital pages printed ..