Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday With Jim






Today Jim was lazy. He just wanted everyone to do things for him. Turn on the lights. Turn off the lights. Change the channel every five minutes. Raise the bed lower the bed. This is the way it went today. He had no fever today so we really don't know what was going on yesterday. Tomorrow is a new week so I hope I can get some answers on what is going on with him. I want to know his dialysis status. The results of the EEG. I'd also like to know more about his wound status. It is really hard to track down the doctors but I am going to talk to each of them this week. I will be on their trail.
Well this is going to be Joshua's digital week. The one of the day he was born is the digital page. The others are paper layouts that I have done throughout the week.
Today Misty got a bath. This is always an ordeal but she truly needed it. As a treat I took her to see Jim. He loved it even though she seems to always step on his b___s. We also took a long run tonight. She ran and I rode my bicycle. She is plum tuckered out tonight and is fast asleep.
As for me I did some cleaning, just a little actually. Then I did a load of laundry and then watched TV. But guess what. I washed by cell phone and memory card. I hope they work tomorrow.

No comments: