Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday


I just called the nurse to see if Jim's heart rate went up during the game. She told me a number of the patients had higher heart rates at the end of the game. I guess that backward catch did it for them. I rather enjoyed the game tonight but the commericals just didn't do it for me. Plus we did not win any money. Our squares were 8 NE and 3 G and we were not even close even when the G had a score of 3.
Dr. Liggett is pleased with Jim's progress. She said a month ago we were really worried and now he's looking great. She said she never expected the wounds to heal and that they are. This is really great. His urine output yesterday was 1300 cc's. Wow. Let's hope he doing the cleaning. The 24 hour test started today so we should know something on Tuesday. We've got progress and that is all we can hope for.
I took Misty to the vet today because she was scratching her ears. They were OK but the vet cleaned them out. Then Misty and I went to the hospital and hung out. Jim loves having her there.
The comedy show last night was really fun. My sister did a great job organizing this event and enlisted Mom and I to help her execute last night. A great sucess. Thanks Mom for making dinner tonight. Loved It. This week I am going to try to make a digital layout every day. This week it's going to be about Lucas.

No comments: