Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sleepy Day for Jim

Today was one of those days that Jim just wants to sleep. I went to see him around lunch time. I always try to be there at meal time (except breakfast, way to early) so I can feed him. The last thing he wanted today was food. He was really sleepy. We got a glass of milk into him and that was all he was having. I tried to get him to wake up but he was not having it. Sometimes he just needs to sleep. They tell me that his body requires a lot of sleep and that the most healing he gets is while he is sleeping. So honey you just sleep all you want.

I checked back later and the nurse told me he was still sleeping so I did not go in at dinner time. Mom had been there around 4:00 and he didn't wake up for her either so I'm just letting him sleep. At around 8:30 I called and had them put the Fiesta Bowl on. We're not sure if he watched any of it. I'll see tomorrow.

I know I am not going to get a lot of sympathy here from my northern friends but we have a freeze warning in effect for tonight. I mean it is really cold here. Tonight when I walked Misty I had my heavy robe on and my heavy coat on over it. Let's just say it was a very short walk.

Thanks Mom for dinner tonight. The soup was really good and warmed me up inside. Love You.

No comments: