Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jim is Plugging Along


I just love this picture of Cathy and Joshua. I have been trying to catch up on some photos that I love. Cathy just because I scrapped this picture doesn't mean you can take Joshua home.
Jim is doing just fine. He is anxious to try being off the vent. We are back to playing charades and he gets so frustrated with me when I do not get what he is trying to tell me. We're hoping by Friday to try him off the vent. This morning we watched TV and just hung out. They had done his dressing changes and given him a bath so he was all comfortable and relaxed.
He had some loose stools today so they put in a tube so as not to contaminate the bedsore on his behind. The nurses tell me that it is improving and we don't want to set this back. Jim was OK with it in fact he gave them the permission. Last night they also had to readjust the pick line as it had moved. Bun 55, Creatin 3.7. Still haven't talked to a doctor since last week but the nurses let me know what the reports say.
Tonight when I was in Jim was sleeping. I didn't wake him because when I kissed him hello he just shook his head. This is an indication that he wants to sleep. I sat there with him for awhile and read a book.

No comments: