Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Bike Riding



Well we finally did it. I shouldn't say we as I did not do very much. My sister did 90% of the work. But the bike is finally put together and I have taken it for a test spin. Misty loves it as you can see. Yes I am officially an old lady riding a three wheel bicycle and loving every minute of it.
Jim was doing pretty well today. Everythings the same. One good piece of news is that yesterday his hands had swollen up and I had to take his ring off to protect his finger. Today when I sent in his hands were not swollen at all and I said have you had dialysis yet today and he said no. He had actually peed away the fluid on his own. His bag was a third full. The dialysis nurse told me at 6:00 when she came in and I had told her this she said that was a very good sign. I love good signs.
Played cards tonight with my sister, mom and friend. Thanks Jackie for making dinner. YOu know I love it and appreciate it. We got several inches of rain tonight that was desperately needed and it's still raining. Thank god it's not snow. Have a great weekend.

No comments: