Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It is crowded in Jim's room


There is no room to move in Jim's room now that he has a roommate. Jim has so much equipment you can barely move and put the messy nurses on top of that and it is a mess. I spent some time cleaning up after them and it is a little better now.
Tom Haley came to see Jim today and that was a really nice surprise. Jim smiled when he saw him and raised his arm to shake his hand. Tom you are lucky because I have not seen him do that since the last time you were here.
No contact again today with the doctors. It is tough tracking them down. They come in really early and as most of you know I don't get up early so my window is rather small. Dr. L. will be in in the next couple of days and she is really accessible so I'll talk to her. Her hours are more like mine.
Jim's doing a little better so that is good. His kidney numbers are still a little high but not as high as they were. He had dialysis today but he was also peeing before the dialysis and that is a good sign.
I won a bingo tonight and that is always fun. I won $20. Not a lot of money but it is the thrill of victory. This is one of Jack's Halloween photos as Harry Potter. Grandma made the scarf and he really loved it. My mother made the robe for him. He looks just like Harry.

No comments: