Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quiet Day for Jim





Today was kinda of quiet for Jim. He finally let Lori shave him. Wow does he look better. Now you can see the color in his face. We watched TV and just relaxed. Yesterday he did not do very well off the vent but he was fine today for awhile. I think he feels safer off the vent when I am there. Yesterday I was not there when he was off and I think he gets a little scared. I try to tell him he's fine but he gets a little jumpy. WE'll work on that. Wounds are healing and am waiting for a discussion with the kidney doctor.
Today I finally got in and got my hair cut. Went to Scrap and Dash (The green layout) and rode my bicycle. Thanks Mom for dinner. It was great. Nice to see my sister after her cold. Played bingo last night and won a bingo. I've decided that Jackie and Mom play bingo to watch me win. Had a great time making these layouts over the past few days.

No comments: