Thursday, January 10, 2008

4th Day of Dialysis

Jim had dialysis again today. They took 2600 ml out of him or about 2 and a half liters of fluid. That relates to about 5 pounds.They now weigh Jim before every dialysis treatment. They have to keep an record of all of his fluids. His BUN today was 50 (up a little) and creatin is still 2. They say it is normal for the BUN to go up when there has been a non-dialysis day. Kidney doctor in and reviewed everything. I did not talk to him but he put orders in for todays dialysis.

He was awake this morning but wiped out tonight. I left him to watch TV tonight.

I actually did three of these layouts so each of my little boys will have one in their book. Being able to create these layouts keeps me busy and my mine occupied. It is kind of a therapy for me. Hope everyone enjoys them. There will probably not be a blog tomorrow night because I am going to a crop from 3 until midnight. My sister wants me up early Saturday morning to go to breakfast. This is a bribe because she is going to put my bicyle together for me. Can't wait to see those pictures.

No comments: