Monday, January 21, 2008

Dr. Says Jim is Doing Well



The doctor said today that Jim is doing great. Still working on the kidney situation. (Forgot to ask about his bun and creatin today so I don't have the numbers. The doctor is going to have Dr. Van Winkle come back in on Friday and check to see how the chest wound is doing and where we are on that. The cutest ear doctor was in today. He was 6-6 and about 32 years old. OK I like cute doctors. He cleaned out Jim's ears and Jim could hear a lot better. His ears were really packed with wax. He also told Jim to do some ear exercises. Jim just looked at him like he was crazy but then the doctor explained. He said that the times Jim is off the vent he should hold his nose and blow. This will eliminate fluid from around his ears. OK we can do that. Speaking of the vent. Jim was off for 2 hours today.

Yesterday I went to a crop and a Tinkering Ink class and we made the cutes little wood valentine box. We also made little love notes to put in the box. As always there was lots of paper left over. In the past I would file all this paper away and essentially forget about it. It never gets used and just takes up space. Tonight I decided to use all of the left over paper. I made these two layouts of my nephew Donald and his girlfriend Holly. I thing they turned out pretty nice. I then threw all of the scraps in the trash. No leftovers and space taken up. So I made one box and two layouts with the materials from the class.

Rode my bicycle today. Man this is going to take work. I am really out of shape. Everyday is a new day and this to will get easier.

No comments: