Saturday, January 12, 2008

Jim lost 10 pounds today


That's right, Jim lost 10 pounds today. The goal was to take 4600 ml from Jim during Dialysis and that is exactly what they did. Thi equates to 10 pounds. I keep telling them to hook me up. His numbers bun 33/creatin 2.7. We do not know why the creatin is going up but they are watching this. This kinda of tuckered Jim out but it did not keep him from watching the Green Bay game. Wow was it snowing. Well we will see what the numbers are tomorrow and the plan for next week.
Congratulations Rick (my nephew and his wife) and Heather on your new house. How exciting this is for both of you. I know it doesn't look like much now but imagine what it is going to look like on March 17th when you move in.
Well Jackie worked on my bicycle today. Boy was that a job. Neither of us expected it to be so much work. Not as much for me as for Jackie. We are not quite done but I'll have pictures by Monday. All I want to know where is the quality control. Don't you think they could have sent all of the washers and bolts. Jackie I owe you more than breakfast. I love you.

No comments: