Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quiet Day


Today Jim and I just had a quiet day. They changed his wound care dressings early today and that just wears him out. Today was the first day he actually was able to eat again. Everything is pureed but he said it tasted good. Not sure what he had but there was a mistery meat, real mashed potatoes and a green veggie. What he wanted most was the milk. You know those Chiszar's they love their milk.


They hooked up our DVD player today so we can watch movies now. So a trip to Blockbuster is on the agenda for tomorrow.


As for me I had a lazy day with JIm. I spent most of the day with him reading while he slept. It was good for me to have some down time. His room is really cold the way he likes it and for these last days of August in Florida his room is the best place to be. I even took a nap myself. Tonight I did some scrapbooking and watched the Buc's on TV. Now that we are back in Florida I can actually see the games. Go Bucs! Way to Win!

No comments: