Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday's


Today Jim and I had another lazy day. We watched football and some of the programs I had taped at home. Slowly my DVR is going from 60 hours of programs down to 40 hours. But we have lots of time to watch them.
They did not get Jim out of bed today because he was a little congested today and we didn't want to tax him. So we just hung out. We talked a lot about the things we have done and the great times we've had. Jim also was talking about what we were going to do when he got better. He said one of the things he wanted to do first was to go see his family. I told him great we would do this since I am never one to turn down an invitation to go see our grandchildren. He was in good spirits and he's working to get better.
Tomorrow Jim is going to go to the hospital for a MRI of his neck. It will only take a couple of hours so I hope it does not tire him out to much. Dr. Meyer's says he has a rotatosy subluxation of C1-2 plus a possible break in his neck. Tomorrow we will know for sure. All we can do is hope for the best. He has had a really good nurse the past three days. Thank you Gwen, Dan, and Lori for all that you do.
This photos of Jim and I was from Bob and Teresa's wedding. Jim was so proud that day.

No comments: