Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Painting the Kitchen




Before Jim and I moved to Sarasota everyone knew that I hated the kitichen. These apples are awful. I had to do something with all of the extra time I have on my hands so . . . what's a person to do. Jim told me not to paint the kitchen. But . . . I kept telling him while he was in the coma if you don't wake up I'm going to paint the kitchen. He took his good natured time about waking up so here I am painting the kitchen. He did wake up and he is getting better and I am only half done painting the kitchen. I have now broken down and told him I am painting. I have even taken in photos of what I have done so far. He now agrees that the kitchen looks better than before. So I am now hurridly working to get this done. All I have left is the top cabinets on one wall. As you can see it looks a whole lot better. You can't really tell here but it is a very light orange with white doors and trim.

They are going very slow with Jim right now. They are afraid to turn him or work on his PT. This neck situation is really holding him back. I asked the doctor to call me today but he didn't. It is always a problem getting them to call me back. So I really don't have any new news today. They did a sonagram of his lungs but as usually it is hurry up and wait. Hopefully I'll have more news tomorrow.

No comments: