Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back at Healthsouth


Jim has made a remarkable recovery from the code blue incident Sunday morning. He was transferred back to Healthsouth at 5:00 pm today. He has gone through 24 hours of intensive testing. They scanned everything, xrayed everthing and poked him everywhere. I do not have the results of any of the tests yet but I do know that he looks so much better. They also gave him a pint of blood today because his hemogloben was low.


Hopefully tomorrow I will get back his test results and will find out what happened Sunday morning. He is alert and talking back. I wanted to watch So You think You can Dance tonight but he wanted to watch Monday night football. He won. He's still fiesty.


He was really glad to get back to Healthsouth. His room is big and relaxing. It's almost like a big homey bedroom. His window looks out the front so he can actually see me drive up, so he knows when I am there. Took Misty with me tonight. Both were happy to be reunited.


Last week my mother brought Jim an amazing quilt wall hanging. This now hangs in his room. He loves looking at it and boasting to all the nurses about his grandchildren.


The air conditioning in our car was not working properly for the past week so today I took it in for repair. Luckily it only need service. Yea!!! Because baby it's hot down here.


Love to all,

Patty and Misty

No comments: